WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON
Quote reblogged from with 387,207 notes
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
I’m a teenager why does my back hurt I’m not 70 years old
it’s so sad when you crave someone you can’t have
Take my pants off
…and I’m jealous of every girl who came before me. The girls you knew, the girls you kissed, before you had even heard my name.
I gave so much to someone who never appreciated it.
Page 1 of 577